AW: Anyone using win32-x11?

<Howzit,
<I've been trying to get win32-x11 working against my Woody box, but I've
not managed to get anything more than a <blank
<X root window and cursor.
<Has anyone here used win32-x11 successfully yet, or should I leave it to
mature for a little while longer?
<I was starting a simple X session with:
<startx `which xclock`
<and then trying to connect to the display, but I get nothing to even let me
know that I've reached the "remote" <machine.

Hmh, to display screens remotely, don't you have to do a

xhost +

and then

export DISPLAY=ip address of remote machine:0

first ?????

Where can I get win32-X11, please give me an URL, I'm also interested in it
:-)

Greets,
Simmel

P.S.: Otherwise if you don't bother using VNC, it's availbale for Debian
(vnc-common)