how to install X

Hi

I was given an official set of debian linux as a present!

I 've installed the basic operating system ( only using disk one out of 7
disks). At the time of installation it didn't ask me to insert disk2 or
disk3 ... . The basic system has no graphical interface at all. I mount the
cdrom and check some of the disk, but I can't find the the Xwindow stuff or
gnome or kde. How can I install all this ( I know I can download the RPM
and install them. But I thought it might be already in one of these disks).

Thanks

--

<mehdi@lavasani.co.uk>