Printing wmf in OpenOffice 1.1b - problem

hello,

anybody knows why OO shows print preview OK and prints badly? Well, facts:
debian/unstable
CUPS
OpenOffice
kernel 2.4.23 (but probably doesn't matter)
XFree86 4.3

I have *.wmf file ( http://szafir.univ.szczecin.pl/~misiek/tmp/som.wmf ) inserted into document. OO shows it OK, also on print preview. But on the printout I get a mess instead picture. It is vector drawing, and I found, that some vector-drawing programs (sodipodi, for instance) shows it also badly, so probably CUPS uses the same filter and prints it messy.

How can I print it the same as on OpenOffice preview?

TIA!
--
***  Michal R. Hoffmann        |    <mailto:misiek@knm.org.pl>      ***
***             -= member of: KNM, ZUKiH, HCKU =-                   ***