Mozilla Firebird -> Firefox

hello,

I use debian/unstable. I have had installed and configured Mozilla Firebird. Recently the project has been renamed again, into Mozilla Firefox. Unfortunately
# apt-get upgrade
is not upgrading firebird to firefox. So I have had installed:
# apt-get install mozilla-firefox
what a surprise. Now I have both, firebird and firefox. I've just copied my settings:
$ cp ~/.phoenix ~/.firefox
but I've hoped it will be just upgrade. Fortunately, on my computer there are few users only (my family), but what to do with more users? Will it be solved with some meta-packages?

Can I just apt-get remove mozilla firebird?

BTW, I found GNOME uses mozilla-browser, but firebird/firefox is not satisfying this dependency :(

greetings,
--
***  Michal R. Hoffmann        |    <mailto:misiek@knm.org.pl>      ***
***             -= member of: KNM, ZUKiH, HCKU =-                   ***