Re: memory of video card

On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 09:23:52PM -0500, Tom Allison said
> I ran into an interesting problem.
>
> I upgraded to kernel 2.6.3 and the xfree86 doesn't work.
>
> No problem, thought I would just re-run the dpkg-reconfigure script and
> run through it again.
>
> Problem is, I can't remember how much RAM in on the video card.
> Checked 'lspci -vv' and it doesn't come back with anything decipherable

What happens if you just hit enter and leave it blank?  I'm pretty sure
X can figure it out for itself most of the time.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org> | mlspam@ertius.org  |  Do I look like I want a CC?
Words of the day:   BCCI asset AMW Leitrim militia JFK Mossad Manfurov AMW Nazi