AW: Intel MB SE7501CW2

<we have a dozen SE7501CW2 running here with debian woody.
<They are installed with FAI and a custom kernel. Don't know
<whether the will work with the default installer.

<I even got Serial over LAN (including BIOS redirection) running
<and played around with openipmi. Two of our host have an SRCZCR
<Intel Raid Controler.

Would you please be so nice to provide me with more info on this, I
seriously thinking of reinstalling the machine as I really would like to sue
Debian, instaed of RH. Do you have a small Howto, or else, to provide to me?

Would be really really nice to have,
Simmel