Question about fbpanel

I have this strange problem, and I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing something similar; if it's a bug, I should report, or a feature I can adjust, or ...

I run openbox, with fbpanel to get ... a panel. Fbpanel gets executed from my .xsession: (the last four lines from ~/.xsession)
 docker &
 fbpanel &
 eval '$HOME/.fehbg'
 exec openbox

Now the problem is that fbpanel only shows on my first desktop. In order for it to show on *all* desktops, I have to start it from xterm.

I know it's supposed to be a feature of fbpanel that it's possible to start several instances, using different configs, enabling the possibility of having different panels on different desktops. But I can't seem to find out (at least by RTFM) how to have it show the same panel, on all desktops, right away from startup.

Or taking another approach: why is it shown on all desktops when starting it from xterm (using simply the command 'fbpanel &')?

Every idea is appreciated.

h: Kristian