Re: package search

Paul Yeatman <pyeatman@ucsd.edu> writes:

> Hi, is it possible to search for more than one word with the
> online Debian package search (for searching package descriptions)?
> If so, I wasn't able to figure out how.

Google is your universal friend.  Just end your search with
site:packages.debian.org and you should get results.

> Bonus question (and the reason I'm trying to search for more than
> one word in Debian package descriptions): is there any tool that
> someone knows of to convert a PDF to an image.  According to one of
> the users here, the Windows version of acroreader has this option
> but it doesn't appear that the linux version does.

One question per thread, please.  Might try reposting this by itself
with a good subject line to get a better response in a couple days.

: :'  :
`. `'`     proud Debian admin and user
  `-       Debian.  Because it *must* work.  debian.org   aboutdebian.com