Re: weather reporting program in debian

On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 03:07:33PM -0500, Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:
> I am looking for weather reporting program without any graphics etc.,
> which works on a console. In fedora there is a program called weather,
> which can be used on console. I could not find a similar application in
> debian (I am using testing). I searched in debian packages website, but
> could not find anything.
>
> Can some one point me in the right direction?

If no one else responds with hard information consider this.  From
whatever source you used to get fedora, get the source code of the
program that you want to have in Debian. Look at the source for
comments that indicate who wrote it and who maintains it. Post this
info here with a plea for a developer to adopt it and construct a
proper Debian package. It sounds like it might be a simple project for
someone who knows what that are doing (i.e. not me)

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@peakpeak.com