AW: Question

I think,

I should also make my computer beep every time my Mail-Account reads a mail from an AOL-User.............. but let me help you......... :-)

If your computer beeps, you got hardware trouble.... Count the beeps and get to the site of the mainboard producer..... there are beep codes on almost every mainboard page.... look what the beep code tells you to do, or at least what'S wrong....

Simmel

I have a Maxtor 5000 and baught a new computer.  Can't get it to work on my new Latitude.  It keeps making a beeping tune type of noise.  HELP