Setup of linux-wlan-ng

Hi,

I have an elitegroup A530+ with a builtin usb-wlan module running with
the newest linux-wlan-ng driver module prism2_usb.

I _can_ use wlan by configuring the card after bootup like this:

,----
| modprobe prism2_usb prism2_doreset=1
|
| wlanctl-ng wlan0 lnxreq_ifstate ifstate=enable
|
| wlanctl-ng wlan0 lnxreq_autojoin ssid=<your ssid> authtype=opensystem
|
| ifconfig wlan0 <your IP address>
|
| route add default gw 192.168.0.1
`----

I would like to set up wlan with the interfaces-file in
/etc/networking but... how?

There are some configuration files in /etc/wlan but I think that they
are not touched when I set up wlan.

I have "alias wlan0 prism2_usb" in /etc/modules.conf but when I modprobe
it I get this error:

insel:~# modprobe wlan0
FATAL: Module wlan0 not found.

Second question: How can I set up encryption?

I am running kernel 2.6.4 on sid.

TIA
juh

--