Re: YaST

Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:

I'm curious to hear what the Debian community has to say about this.

I just filed an Intent To Package it.

Interesting.

I'm not familiar enough with the YaST inner workings to know how it might manage the differences in file locations because of the Debian Policy.

About the only thing I've ever found in the FHS or SuSE that I really liked was the concept of /srv directory for holding file providing services.

Is there any discussion on Debian and introducing /srv?
(Not that you should know, but wondering)