[SOLVED] Re: [Sid] mozilla-firefox 0.8-4

Uwe Dippel wrote:

> RTFA. [A = Archive]

Sorry, I didn't have time, and to be honest: where is that?

> I got it back up and running using a workaround from the debian bug list:
>
> cd /usr/lib/mozilla-firefox/components/
> cp libgklayout.so libgklayout.so.old
> cp /usr/lib/mozilla/components/libgklayout.so
> /usr/lib/mozilla-firefox/components/ apt-get upgrade
>
> Configuration goes through and firefox 0.8-4 even *starts* !

My wife already wrote that she tried it and now has her "Lieblingsbrowser"
back - and I tried and can confirm it.

So thanks, Uwe,
wjl aka Wolfgang Lonien

--
NTV'94 still running on fuel - everything else here runs Debian