php web+apache recommendations

Hello list:

I was going to instal php-nuke until I found the debian-legal thread regarding the licensing problems..  What I hope to do is find a package based on php that uses modules (rss, calendar, bb, etc).  I am no webmaster, but I want to learn enough to get a good site up and running for our LUG.  The goal is a clean front page with a small amount of rss feed and links to our content that is easy to keep updated.  I also have examined the phpbb for forums, and it's already available and I plan to use it also.  What I need to know is what else I need to install to get a off-line site up, then transfered over to our actual server.

Is there a tasksel for this type of package, ready made?

Thank you.

Jaye

Wishing you well.

Linux.Net -->Open Source to everyone