Re: gnus: mail aliases

Brian Nelson <pyro@debian.org> writes:

> Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> writes:
>
>> Looking through the gnus manual, I cannot for the life of me find any
>> information on whether or not gnus even has any method for saving and
>> retrieving email addresses in any sort of sane manner.
>
> You need to setup bbdb.

Argh, hopefully this won't be a lifelong endeavor.

> What, you didn't think moving to gnus would be easy, did you?

Actually, I wasn't expecting it to be easy.  But it's like all the
sudden gnus seemed intuitive.  No idea why.  Just sorta thought, "Hmm,
wonder what gnus is like?" and switched.

> You win again, gravity!

You have to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

: :'  :
`. `'`     proud Debian admin and user
  `-       Debian.  Because it *must* work.  debian.org   aboutdebian.com