Vdr crashes with linux 2.6.3

Hi,

I have an EPIA 800 based PC with up-to-date Debian testing (sarge). Vdr
(video disk recorder) 1.3.6 application crashes always almost
immediately at start. Gdb (6.0 from unstable...) shows it happens in
libpthread.so

(gdb) where
#0  0x40045e9a in pthread_setschedparam () from /lib/tls/libpthread.so.0

Package libc6 is the normal one, not the i686 version which is mentioned
to not work with C3 VUA Ezra CPU. Are the kernel version based
differences in pthread_setschedparam()?

Kernel version is 2.6.3 which is not from a debian kernel source package
but an official release. I haven't enabled real-time kernel features. I
don't get these crashes with 2.4 kernels but I prefer to use the
dvb-kernel from 2.6 because Vdr channel zapping is much faster.

Does someone else have problems with Debian Sarge and EPIAs?

BR,
Seppo