Re: gnus: How to automagically handle GPG

Incoming from Paul Johnson:
> I'm wondering if it's possible to make gnus automatically try to
> do the Verify and decrypt command on every message viewed, and to sign
> all messages posted or sent.  Has anybody done this, and if so, what
> do I need to add to my ~/.emacsrc ?

For the former, I believe you need only add "auto-key-retrieve" to
your "keyserver-options" line.

For the latter, I can only point you at /etc/Muttrc; all the gnupg
stuff in there works as is.  You can do the translating into lisp.

- -