Sarge Alpha Install

I dug an old Alpha box (Digital/Compaq/HP/Whatever Personal Workstation
500a) out of storage today, threw a couple drives and some memory in, and
grabbed the latest Sarge netinst CD.

Unfourtanatly, the installer hangs on detecting hardware, specifically the
onboard Qlogic SCSI card. I don't need the QLogic card as my scsi drives
are running on an adaptec card, I figured the quick way to get around this
would be to disable the onboard scsi card.

Easier said than done it seems. Anyone know how or have another workaround
idea?

Thanks in advance.

Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://www.ringworld.org
 A password is like your underwear; Change it
 frequently, don't share it with others, and
     don't ask to borrow someone else's.