Re: /etc/hotplug/blacklist

Antonio Rodriguez wrote:
My /etc/hotplug/blacklist is empty, so no refrence to look at. Can
someone provide some example? I need to add my scanner, but don't want
to play with the format.
Thanks.

#
# Listing a module here prevents the hotplug scripts from loading it.
# Usually that'd be so that some other driver will bind it instead,
# no matter which driver happens to get probed first.  Sometimes user
# mode tools can also control driver binding.
#
# Syntax:  driver name alone (without any spaces) on a line. Other
# lines are ignored.
#

# uhci ... usb-uhci handles the same pci class
usb-uhci
# usbcore ... module is loaded implicitly, ignore it otherwise
usbcore

# tulip ... de4x5, xircom_tulip_cb, dmfe (...) handle same devices
de4x5
# At least 2.4.3 and later xircom_tulip doesn't have that conflict
# xircom_tulip_cb
dmfe