include subtitle files in two languages with mplayer

I want to add some subtitle files along with a movie on a cd. I found
out that having the subtitle with the same name as the movie but with a
sub ending makes mplayer load the subtitles by default. I was wondering
if its possible to add two subtitle files in different languages or
insert two languages into one file that will be loaded automatically and
choose between the languages using the j button?