Looking for nice, small display manager

Hi,

I'm looking for a nice display manager (for XFCE4).  My
expectations are:

* good looking :-)  (GTK+ 2 preferred)
* small (not hundreds of dependencies on GNOME, KDE, ...)
* remote capable (XDMCP support)
* "system menu" (reboot/shutdown)

Considered so far:

gdm - best so far, but much too many dependencies on GNOME
kdm - not installed, too many dependencies on Qt/KDE
pdm - seems to be a graphical login w/o XDMCP, still GTK+ 1
wdm - works, but I had problems with "system menu", not sure
      about XDMCP
xdm - works, but is ugly, IMHO

My preference would be gdm minus GNOME, but maybe other
Debian users have better ideas?  If nothing helps, I will
use xdm.

Cheers, WB