Re: Caps lock problem

Le vendredi 12 Mars 2004 05:45, N. Thomas a écrit :
> * Slaanesh <slaanesh@no-log.org> [2004-03-12 00:00:31 +0100]:
> > In the Microsoft Windows world, one has to use the shift key to
> > disable the caps lock mode
>
> I'm writing this on a Windows 2000 box, and I have to hit caps lock
> again to disable it. What version of Windows has this functionality?

May be because that's a specific thing for European version, but for us in
France Windows 95/98/98SE had this option by default ... and for Windows
2000/XP we have to check an option in the Keyboard parameters ...

The keyboard particularities seems to be important in the word ... ;o)

But, like Slaanesh, I would like to make this running with KDE, and the last
KDE3.2 seems to give options like this ... but they are not working ... or we
don't know how to !?

But may be like the Screensavers gived with KDE 3.2 by default are not working
without xscreensaver and xscreensaver-gl package (and the information are not
clearly gived), So we may missed a package for making running well this part
of KDE, but for the moment we don't find any solution ! :o(

Regards,
--
Hervé Piedvache

Elma Ingénierie Informatique