AW: Apache Include directive with wildcards???

Hi Arnaud,

what are the rights on this file? My suggestion would be that the rights are
set to root and apache maybe is not even allowed to read it.

try a

and change the read write access to rw--r--r-- with

chmod 644 <filename>

Just an idea,
Simmel

According to the apache documenation

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/core.html#include

The include directive should allow wildcards. But when I try this on my
debian woody box it won't work.

I put:

Include /home/*/vhost.conf

or

Include /etc/apache/vhosts/*.vhost

and I get:

fopen: No such file or directory
apache: could not open document config file /home/*/vhost.conf
failed

Is this not supported in the debian version of apache???
Anyone a clue???

Rg,

Arnaud.