Re: /usr/bin/mail help - SOLVED

Hello s.,

Wednesday, March 10, 2004, 12:13:43 AM, you wrote:

sk> Incoming from T. Albert:

>>   i'd  like to change default mta which /usr/bin/mail use from exim to
>>   qmail  /  sendmail (from qmail package). is there any guidance how i

sk> When I went from postfix to exim, the former was uninstalled
sk> automatically, and a configuration menu popped up at the end of the
sk> install of the latter.

sk>   apt-get install exim

ok,  my /usr/bin/mail is now using sendmail file (from qmail package).
so  it's  not  using  exim  anymore.  what  i did was just change the
symbolic  link   of /usr/lib/sendmail and /usr/sbin/sendmail from exim
to qmail.

--
Best regards,
 T. Albert