Net Install of Debian testing on AcerNote Nuovo computer (with failed CDROM)

Help!!!

I am trying to perform a net install of the testing system on an AcerNote Nuovo laptop which I aim to use as a server.  I have downloaded the image files and duly copied the boot, root, and Net driver floppies, but the system refuses to access my network card, I have had this problem with several pcmcia cards, and now have a RealTek 8139 32 bit cardbus NIC.  The drivers supplied with the NIC require to be compiled with the kernel to produce the realtek_cb module, the cb_enabler module is also required.

How can I get a driver installer disk containing these modules for the Linux_2.4.22 kernel to load so that  I can complete my network installation.

Trevor,