Re: Curious about AOL users and this list

On Wed, Mar 10, 2004 at 09:48:27AM -0800, Paul Johnson wrote:

| From experience, it seems like everyone [...] emailing from aol.com
| has an IQ low enough that bricks are insulted by the comparison.

I won't tell my girlfriend or her parents you said that.  They use AOL
solely because it is the cheapest service (I think it costs them
around $5/mo) at home and during school time uses the campus OC3 or
RoadRunner (cable) for the connection.

However, this is not to say that AOL provides a quality product
(unless they meant to give away coasters).

HAND,
-D

--
But As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.
        Joshua 24:15