Re: kernel 2.6.3

la2 <_la2_@tut.by> writes:

> I compiled subject. Now i cannot install and compile NVIDIA
> drivers 1.5336, it says: "I cannot find nvidia.ko". Also I
> cannot compile alsa-drivers for my AC'97 codec (I always use
> Intel810): at first I configure them, the write make install
> and the compiler prints that there is a great number of error
> during compiling process.

I don't know if the following answers a question of yours, but in alsa
as become part of the 2.6 kernel. So from now on, you have to select
alsa from "make xconfig". (while preparing to compile the kernel)

Searching google you can find much info on your nvidia problem. I know
toob little to judge what is goo and what is bad, so I will just give
you this senseless link :)
http://www.google.com/search?q=cannot%20find%20nvidia.ko

                        Good luck

                              Niels