kernel 2.6.3 problem

Hi,
I'm using Debian sarge. Installing the latest kernel-2.6.3 image from Debian's repository, I get the following annoying messages flooded over my console. It, AFAIK, doesn't harm, but flood the complete screen.

Mar 11 01:17:48 server kernel: printk: 3031 messages suppressed.
Neighbour table overflow.

A little bit of googling pointed me out to this:
http://www.linuxgazette.com/book/view/509

Following the instructions, I enabled "ARP Daemon Support" in the kernel and installed arpd. But still I keep getting those messages.

Any help appreciated.

rrs