XFree86 4.3.0 for woody?

I am having difficulties upgrading XFree86 to fix the latest security
problem on some of my woody machines.  The machines I am having
problems with are running a backport of XFree86 4.3.0, obtained from
http://people.debian.org/~mmagallo/.  (The reason I am running 4.3.0
is that their onboard graphics chip doesn't seem to work with any
older version of XFree86.)

Unfortunately, http://people.debian.org/~mmagallo/ seems to have gone
away forever.  What backports of 4.3.0 are people using now?  The best
I've been able to find is http://people.debian.org/~nobse/xfree86/,
which conflicts with the Netscape 4.77 packages.
Dr Eva Myers
(Computer Officer, Statistical Laboratory, University of Cambridge).