Re: Java/Mozilla

On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 05:57:13PM -0500, Jeff Elkins wrote:
> I don't know. How can I tell, and if not how do I correct it?
>
> #deb ftp://ftp.informatik.hu-berlin.de/pub/Java/Linux/debian unstable main
> non-free
>
> Was the source for Java.  As I said, konq/java works.

Somebody referred me to  http://jopa.studentenweb.org/debian for
debian packages that would work with Mozilla 1.6 in unstable.

And it works.

You can use this in your /etc/apt/sources list.

deb http://jopa.studentenweb.org/debian ./

I suppose this would not be official archives.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have
      faith, but has no deeds? Can such faith save him?
      Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and
      daily food.   If one of you says to him, "Go, I wish
      you well; keep warm and well fed," but does nothing
      about his physical needs, what good is it? In the same
      way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by
      actions, is dead."          James 2:14-17