Re: Dual headed X question

stan wrote:

I'm trying to set up a KnopMYTH system such that I have a "dual headed" X
config. One of the ehads will be my ATI Radeon AGP card, and the other will
be the PVR-350's TV out. Presently I'm able to get either one of these to
display a X session, but not both at the same time, in "dual heade" mode.

I had posted this mesage to the MythTV list a couple of days ago, but I
have nmot had any helpful suhestions, so I;m turning to the Debian experts.

I suspect I'm really close, probably just a one or 2 line change in my
Xconfig file.
Can anyone provide any sugestiosn here?

I think thta maybe, this is a clue:

(WW) RADEON: No matching Device section for instance (BusID PCI:1:0:0) found
(EE) FBDEV(0): FBIOPAN_DISPLAY: Invalid argument

What bus id does "lspci" report for the Radeon?

--
Kent