Re: Let Sunbeam Tech know Case Mod products with Bin Laden are not welcome

On Sat, 2004-03-06 at 23:37, Number Six wrote:
> some gallows humor, then PLONKING them publicly serves a purpose.  If
> it's intended to be a target, then I'm full of shit.

*plonk*. I'm sure that will indeed serve a useful purpose.

This is mailing list dedicated to the discussion of Debian GNU/Linux and
related topics. Please dont post or respond to crap like this. If you
are physically unable to prevent yourself from starting or participating
in this type of thread, please put the conventional [OT] in the subject
line so that uninterested parties can easily filter it out.

-davidc