Cleaning up mail headers?

I've got a some systems at work that originate mail with munged headers,
and this is not going to get fixed.

I had solved this problem by having them send email to a Debian machine
running exim, that added valid ehaders, and then fowarded these emails on
to the corporate mail servers.

Well, in thier infinite wisdom corporate has satrted looking at _all_ the
headers in a message, not just the ones from the relaying machine, so they
are now rejecting these messages :-(

Before I emabrk on a programing excersise to build a fliter to strip off
the prior headers before shping the messages on into corporate land, I
thought I would ask if there was already a tool to do this?

I would'nt mid just striping al priir headers before relaying if that's
doable.

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin