how to force the install cd to use EXT3 type partition

I am trying to install debian using the vanilla CD.

But when I choose to partition the disk, it only tells me 82 for swap, and 83 for linux native.

I found 83 could be EXT2, EXT3 or reiserfs, but when I am doing the "initializing the disk" part, it tells me that it is going to make it EXT2 only, I don't have any other choice...

Can anyone tell me, what should I do to enable the choice of which type, (EXT2, EXT3, REISERFS) to use for my file system?

Lei