Re: Let Sunbeam Tech know Case Mod products with Bin Laden are not welcome

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 00:07:25 -0500
Sean Donnelly <seand1@optonline.net> wrote:

> Sorry to jump down your throat. I just feel that a lot of the rights
> that I have taken for granted for many years now, are now being
> infringed upon by people who have good intentions. I just don't want to
> wake up one day and realize that in our quest for security and
> protection we have sacrificed our own freedom.

"good intentions" . . .spot-on choice of words.

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority.
It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the
people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages
who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good
masters, but they mean to be masters." -- Daniel Webster

-c

P.S.  What does any of this have to do with Debian?

		(remove "snip-me." to email)