Re: XF86 4.3.0-3 uninstallable

Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> writes:

> Not only is it not installable, but I'm entirely stumped about how to
> proceed, so I'll let the transcript speak for itself and see if
> anybody else can make heads or tails of what's going on...

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=235772 says that
XFree doesn't install when sh actually is dash instead of bash.
Recovery procedure until this is fixed: point /bin/sh to /bin/bash,
install or upgrade XFree, and point /bin/sh back to /bin/dash.

--
Raphaël                                           GPG key ID: Ox564D67FD