about tool / utilities for networking ( is there any ? )

Hi, all ... I'm a newbie debian user. For now I've been using debian and samba as "interface" for those Win-based computers in my office network. I wanna ask you a question : 1. Is there a tool or utility to browse those Win-based computers and other Linux-based computers with GUI ? Somekind like My Network Places in other OS... 2. Is there a tool or utility to remote Win-based computer via debian ? Sorry, my question may be sounds silly..... :D Thanx..

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you?re looking for faster.