debootstrap hangs?

Hello,
I'm installing debian form a slackware system (you might have read my earlier post).
I ran
	debootstrap --arch i386 woody /mnt/debinst http://ftp.fi.debian.org
and all went well up to:

	(...)

	Setting up syslinux (1.66-1) ...

	Setting up console-tools (0.2.3-23.3) ...
	Looking for keymap to install:
	NONE

then debootstrap just stopped. Nothing's happening and debootstrap can't be seen on
ps. I chroot bashed (form another xterm) into my debian partition and everything
seems fine. Should I get worried? ^c and ^z don't work. I'm following the
instructions in the "Installing Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 for Intel x86" guide.

PS. If I have to rerun debootstrap, is there any way I can reuse the files that
debootstrap downloaded?

PPS. Please fwd replies to   joelli (at) mbnet (dot) fi   since I'm still not
subscribed

--
apparently yours,