backport squirrelmail help

I posted this message to the <debian@jones.dk> list but
did not get any answers there.  Not sure if anyone is
even on that list.  Maybe somebody here can help me.

Where do all of you get the latest squirrelmail backport?

Here is my question:

Hi,

Just joined the list and need some advice.

In order to upgrade my old Squirrelmail 1.2.6 to the new 1.4
on my Debian stable woody boxes, I should do the following:

Add this to my sources list:

deb http://debian.jones.dk woody misc

Then:
apt-get update
apt-get install squirrelmail

Now with backports.org, you make the source specific to the
particular package so when you do and apt-get upgrade,
you don't pull in all the new packages outside of woody.

So do I pull the debian.jones.dk source out right after
I update?

Thanks,
Andy