Postfix + fetchmail problem

I've been an exim user for quite a while now, but recently decided to
fool with Postfix a bit. I'm also attempting to become a trial
fetchmail+mutt user.

So, I set up Postfix to relay mail through my remote mailserver
using smtp authentication, and set up fetchmail to grab my mail.

The problem is that when I invoke fetchmail, it downloads my mail,
but Postfix promptly attempts to relay it to the remote mail server
rather than delivering it to my local account.

I've thus far been unable to figure out why this is happening. Mail
between local users is delivered locally, and I can send to remote
addresses without problems.

If anyone has any insight into this problem or can point me to a
relevant portion of TFM, I'd be greatful.

My Postfix main.cf is as follows:
# see /usr/share/postfix/main.cf.dist for a commented, fuller
# version of this file.

# Do not change these directory settings - they are critical to Postfix
# operation.
command_directory = /usr/sbin
daemon_directory = /usr/lib/postfix
program_directory = /usr/lib/postfix
setgid_group = postdrop

# appending .domain is the MUA's job.
append_dot_mydomain = no

biff = no

# Uncomment the next line to generate delayed mail warnings
#delay_warning_time = 4h

myhostname = zepto.local.localdomain
mydomain = local.localdomain
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain, $mydomain

# relay my outgoing mail
smtp_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtp_sasl_passwd_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/sasl_passwd
relayhost = mail.zettazebra.com

mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8
mailbox_size_limit = 0
recipient_delimiter = +
myorigin = /etc/mailname

My .fetchmailrc is below:
poll mail.zettazebra.com proto pop3
  user "david@zettazebra.com" with password "xxxx" is "david" here keep;

david@zepto:~$ cat /etc/mailname
zepto.local.localdomain

david@zepto:~$ cat /etc/hosts
127.0.0.1       localhost zepto zepto.local.localdomain

# for testing purposes only
#127.0.0.1      zettazebra.com  localhost

# (added automatically by netbase upgrade)

::1     ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
fe00::0 ip6-localnet
ff00::0 ip6-mcastprefix
ff02::1 ip6-allnodes