gtk2 theme switching

Hi!

I'm running a Debian/Woody box, with libgtk2.0.2-5woody1. But I've
compiled and installed gtk-2.2.4 too (so that I can compile xhcat-2).
My problem is that I can only choose themes for gtk-1 (with the
gtk-theme-switch utility). So I downloaded the
gtk-theme-switch-2.0.0rc2 util which is a more recent version, and it
can apply themes for gtk-2. But when I run that new gtk-theme-switcher
it complains about some pixmap module, which isn't installed.

(switch2:29086): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in
module_path: "pixmap",

I've installed the gtk-engines-pixmap package, but this is for gtk-1
only. Is there any pixmap-engine package for gtk-2 too? I couldn't find
anything about this on the gtk.org website. It would nice if the
package would be source too.

Thanks!

Daniel

--