Re: 2.6.3 and lsmod

On Thu 26 February 2004 11:47, T. Albert wrote:
> Hello debian-user,
>
> i've   just  installed  kernel  2.6.3.  on  my  pc  router.  and
> it's successfull.  everything  was  fine until i run lsmod and i
> found this error:
>
> shaper:~# lsmod
> Module                  Size  Used by    Not tainted
> lsmod: QM_MODULES: Function not implemented

You probably need to install "module-init-tools". Just as a warning
though, as soon as i started using -mm1 instead of vanilla 2.6.3 all
hell broke loose with module loading/unloading and it basically all
buggered up. It seemed that many system calls related to modules just
block forever but i necer looked that much into it.

Tom