Re: printer icon

On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 04:07:28PM -0500, Philco10@aol.com wrote:
> In searching, I found a query about placing printer icon on the AOL toolbar.
> Unfortunately, I couldn't find thread to follow. Can you repeat the answering
> information to me. Thank you.

There was no answering information. debian-user is a mailing list for
users of Debian GNU/Linux. We know nothing about the AOL printer icon,
but for some reason which nobody has been able to fathom, people keep
asking us about it. They never get an answer, because we don't have one.

Wonder if it would help for some possible search keywords to go into
the archives...?

AOL Printer Icon - We Know Nothing. No Clue. Not Our Problem. No
Answers Here.

--
Pigeon

Be kind to pigeons