Using Debian with Dell 2350

One of my boxes at home is a 2.1GHz Dell 2350 that came preloaded with Windows XP.  (I reloaded the machine with Windows 2000.)  It has the specs listed at the site below.

The other is a 600MHz Celeron with a SoundBlaster Live! card, D-Link 530-TX+ ethernet, and a Riva TNT2 Ultra video card.  The 2.6 Linux kernel living fat and happy on the machine.

The link below has network and graphic drivers for the 2350 but not the sound drivers.

http://www.lesbell.com.au/Home.nsf/0/16b775253fa0d477ca256d07001cd06c?OpenDocument

Does anyone know where the Linux drivers for the ADI 198X Integrated Audio system can be downloaded?  I want to use a 2.1GHz CPU for Linux and run Windows on my 600MHz.

Bob