Re: Beginner question

Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org> writes:

> There was a good rebuttal of this recently, observing "well, who
> would hang out on this newbie list to help them?". I know I wouldn't
> - I can barely cope with debian-user as it is.

All we would need is a auto-responder that would randomly choose some
variant of "That's a stupid question.", "Don't complain, it's free.",
or "Use windows if you don't like it."  I'm not sure how we could
insert realistic grammar and spelling errors, but Emacs has
studlify-region, which would give it a true weenie feeling.

--
Lift me dowN, so i can make thE EaRth trEmblE.
                                --Bucky KaTt