Irritating error messages when booting 2.6.3

Could anyone shed some light on how to get rid of the following messages
that I see flashing by when booting??

I get multiple of the following:
/script: 1: rmmod: not found

And these three lines:
locale: Cannot set LC_CTYPE to default locale: No such file or directory
locale: Cannot set LC_MESSAGES to default locale: No such file or directory
locale: Cannot set LC_ALL to default locale: No such file or directory

Simple greps in /etc hasn't turned up anything that might cause it :-(

I am pretty sure I didn't see this before my upgrade to 2.6.3, i.e.
2.6.2 didn't do this. The behaviour is the same with both 686 and k7
kernels.

/M

Magnus Therning                 Philips Research Laboratories Eindhoven
Phone: +31 40 2745179           (OpenPGP: 0x4FBB2C40)