Evolution oddness

I don't know when or how I broke this, I don't run evolution very often,
but I'd like to run it to try out some calendaring stuff. When I start
evolution and click on the Calendar shortcut, I get the Calendar view
with the Tasks displayed. Nothing I click on gives me the calendar view.

So I rm -rf'd the ~/evolution directory and made sure all the
bonobo-related tasks were killed.

But when I restarted evolution, the problem persisted. Clues solicited.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | We make out of the quarrel with others,