Re: jpeg to mpeg or avi

Nano Nano wrote:

On Sat, Feb 24, 2018 at 12:11:57PM +0200, Gustavo Halperin wrote:
Hello

I need any program for make a 'mpeg' or 'avi' movie from 'jpeg' pictures. Do you
people know some program for do it?

Thanks
     Gustavo
--

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/menc-feat-enc-images.html
Thank you,  but i get always the same error when I use mencoder:
>Reading /home/gusti/.mplayer/mencoder_codecs.conf:
>Can't open '/home/gusti/.mplayer/mencoder_codecs.conf': No such file or directory
>Reading /etc/mplayer/mencoder_codecs.conf: 61 audio & 157 video codecs
>File not found: 'frameno.avi'
>Failed to open frameno.avi
>Reading config file /home/gusti/.mplayer/mencoder: No such file or directory
>-mf on is deprecated, use mf://files instead
>Exiting... (error parsing cmdline)

Do you understand what is the problem???
Thank you Gustavo

--
Regards.
gustavo halperin