Re: Mounting CD-Roms under 2.6.2

On Monday 23 February 2004 11:14, debian-user-digest-request@lists.debian.org
wrote:
> would you please try k3b and report your findings?
> here 2.6.3 with hdc=cdrom hdd=cdrom in grub/menu.list

<I am not using grub. K3B certainly finds the discs, wants then at scd0,1 as I
<said. I put in a junky rerecordable. K3B "erased" it with no problems but
<nothing happened trying to write a file. COULD be the media (bottem of the
<line) but had the system freeze going through the options.

News Flash :-)
I mounted the disk and the file was actually written to it! So the problem is
in K3B!