Which ups software to use with APC SmartUPS 620

     Woody has several ups monitoring daemons, which I can use, but
which of them is most suitable for APC SmartUPS 620. From description
apcd seems to be for SmartUPS's, but documentation is really limited.
README.Debian  mentions change to enable dependent on the remaining
battery load instead of time on battery, but how I configure it. And
also, are there any utilites to test ups, like APC's own powerchute
(UPS selftest and calibration).

--
Virgo Pärna
virgo.parna@mail.ee